The security of your information is taken very seriously. We have procedures in place to protect your information and privacy in our policies. Our server has several technical security features (SSL…) to ensure effective data protection.
What data do we collect?
We only collect the data you provide to us through our website, our email contact form and any other means of communication you may use. By visiting our site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information.
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your contact details such as your name, address (including billing and delivery addresses), telephone number (including mobile number) and e-mail address.
- Details of financial and transactional data, including purchases, orders, returns and refunds.
- Online browsing activities on our website, including the items you store in your shopping cart.
- Communication and marketing preferences.
Interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Correspondence and communications with us, including complaints, allegations, disputes and claims.
- Other publicly accessible personal data, including data that you have shared via a public platform (such as LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or a Facebook public page).
- Videos, photographs and audio recordings that you or others take and provide to us or that we take ourselves.
Subscription information, for example when you subscribe to our newsletter or other media.
We will not use your personally identifiable information for sales, exchange or transfer purposes, other than for advertising partners. When you browse Prachelle, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can better understand our customers’ interests and needs and provide them with better products and shopping experiences.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDR), the right to limit the processing of your data allows you to pause the use of your data. This right applies in the following cases:
- If your data is not accurate
- If the processing of your data is unlawful but you do not want us to delete it
- If the data provided is no longer necessary but you want us to be able to store it and produce it in court
- If you wish to object to the processing of your data
If you encounter one of these configurations, please contact us via the form below.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), any natural person who can prove his identity may request the deletion of his personal data. Thus, as part of the deletion of your data, your customer account will no longer exist, you will no longer be able to benefit from any advantages you may have acquired, and you will no longer have access to your order history.
If you wish to exercise your right to forget, please contact us via the form below.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDR), the right to the portability of information offers you the possibility to recover the data you have provided us. If you wish to exercise your right to portability, please contact us via the form below.
Last revised: 08/2019