Prachelle cookies contain a small amount of information related to your use of the website. Thus, the information stored in these cookies is anonymous and concerns:
- the pages consulted,
- the products consulted & purchased,
- your journey on the site,
- the information in your basket.
All data transmitted by cookies will never contain individual details such as your name, address, telephone number or payment information, but may contain our customer reference number which is unique to you. For more information on how cookies work, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used with our marketing partners to provide you with appropriate offers and advertisements when you browse other sites on the Internet, depending on your browsing activity on our site (remarketing). Cookies also allow us to work with our partner Google Analytics to see how you visit our site, what pages you prefer, what features you use and help us improve them. This helps us to continually improve the relevance of our promotional communications, your shopping experience and our products and services.
What type of cookies?
We use 2 types of cookies when you visit Prachelle:
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies remember you for a specific period of time, which allows you to view the products you have already viewed the next time you visit our site and to see if you have been logged into your account.
- Session cookies
Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit to our site. Thus, after your visit to Legging Bay, the session cookie will be deleted from your computer as soon as you close your Internet browser. Session cookies allow you to add an item to the shopping cart and keep it in it for the duration of your visit.
Turning off cookies
If you want to disable cookies, you must change your browser settings to reject cookies. A quick presentation on how to disable cookies for the most popular desktop browsers is presented here (they may vary depending on the operating system and browser version):
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the menu icon and select “Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy and Security” icon.
- Find the “cookie” menu and select the corresponding options
For Microsoft Edge:
- Choose the “Tools” menu then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select “Advanced”.
- Choose the appropriate settings
For Google Chrome :
- Choose “Settings” and click on “Advanced”.
- Under “Privacy and Security”, click on “Content Settings”.
- Click on “Cookies”.
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Block all cookies”.